Mortgage Loan Originator
Beach Community Mortgage is currently seeking full-time mortgage loan originators in Escambia, Santa Rosa, and Okaloosa counties.
Candidates must have the following qualifications:
Desirable candidate should possess the following qualities:
- Minimum of 2 years of residential mortgage loan origination experience
- NMLS #
All processing and underwriting are done locally.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with referral partners, centers of influence and your existing customer base
- A proven track record of loan production
- Ability to work in a face-paced and friendly environment
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must have a working knowledge of computer applications
Competitive salary and benefits.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference MLO in the subject line.
Producing Branch Manager
Beach Community Mortgage (BCM), is a full service correspondent lender specializing in residential and refinance loans. We provide a wide array of products, programs and services throughout the home financing process. Beach Community Mortgage is looking for a talented Producing Branch Manager to join our team in the Pensacola Florida Market Area.
Under the supervision of our Vice President, the Producing Branch Manager is responsible overseeing Mortgage Loan Originators who are responsible for advising new and existing clients on residential mortgage programs obtained from various sources including realtors, builders, company advertising and other nontraditional sources as well as continuing to produce their own book-of-business.
This unique opportunity, combined with our company commitment to the real estate community that we serve, is one of a kind. Beach Community Mortgage is seeking you if you are knowledgeable, responsible and a dedicated relationship based mortgage professional.
- Produces high quality loans which meet agency and company guidelines while providing excellent customer service.
- Advises prospective and existing customers of s programs, rates, policies and procedures. Develops and maintains a high degree of visibility for BCM in the marketplace.
- Analyzes detailed financial and credit data; matches customer needs to an appropriate loan program and level of risk.
- Able to provide leadership, guidance and personnel management to Mortgage Loan Originators in the assigned area
- Ability to motivate, set and obtain area sales goals and objectives for the area
- Able to communicate with executive level leadership and take responsibility for the region
- Mentor, hire, train and terminate employees assigned to them as requested/needed
- Sign-off on hours worked, expenditures and other necessary validations
- Able to effectively communicate company policies, promotions, procedures with successful results
- College degree or equivalent combination of training and experience required.
- Experience in mortgage sales or operations with an established track record of agency, government and jumbo origination.
- Phone skills and social media experience required.
- Required to acquire NMLS certification for Federally insured Institutions
- Ability to travel within the local area; must be able to provide own transportation
Please send resumes to: email@example.com
Please reference Producing Branch Manager in the subject line.